Rafflecopter Giveaway: Primo Water Cooler & Dispenser Bottom Loading ~ ARV$199.99
How frustuating it can be to leave tons of small bottles of water in the fridge and wait for it to get cooled during the summer months. I saw cooler & Dispenser top loading in my friend’s house and I am not strong to lift 3 to 5 gallons for the top load. So, I decided not to buy it evern I knew my family drink lot of water and it’s not convenient for me to change the top load often.
Primo has solved my problems of trying Primo Water Cooler & Dispenser Bottom Loading. It looks prettiest than ever with its stainless steel model. My model ( 900135) is elegant and designed like fridge as you don’t have to look at the ugly gallon bottle. You have to open up the dispenser door to install the gallon bottle. Before installing it, you have to follow its intstruction carefully. It will take 12 minutes to fill the tanks for the first time. This unit is of highly relevant with convenient top-mounted push button controls, energy saver switches that are located on back, and hot push button control with child safety feature. Slide the red button away from you and depress control to dispense hot water. You will find 3 settings for hot, cool and cold water. It is really hot enough for my cup of noodles, hot chocolate, and oatmeal. You don’t need to expect to come it to the boiling point.
• Bottle sits in base for easy loading and unloading
• Flashing light alerts you when bottle needs to be replaced
• High-flow mechanism dispenses cold water twice as fast as competitors’ models
• Near boiling hot water is great for instant beverages, soups and cereals
• Convenient top-mounted pushbutton controls
• Child safety latch on hot water button
• Leak-proof design
• Dual nightlights for using dispenser in low light conditions
• Accepts all 3- and 5-gallon bottles
• Includes coupon for free Primo Water (water bottle not included)
• 1.0 gallon per hour output with our fastest recovery time
• Removable dishwasher-safe spill tray
• No filters to maintain
• CSA listed
• ENERGY STAR rated ¬– uses 25% less power than traditional dispensers
• Power down switch for hot tank saves even more energy
• 1-year mfr. limited warranty
• Assembled dimensions – 43.2″ (H) x 12.6″ (W) x 15.0″ (D)
Thanks to Primo for specially designed for those who are dealing with backpain and side pain. They will be happy with this model which is much better looks than standard top-loading units. It makes life saver for loading and unloading the bottle. It’s nice to have rooms to fit water bottles and big glasses. The nitelight switch is perfect for seeing to get a drink without turning on a light. Overall, we are impressed with this attractive unit and Hot & Cold Water Stainless Steel Dual LED Night-lights!
Follow Primo Water on