Rafflecopter Giveaway: Hallmark Kids Encouragement & Back To School Items Prize Pack ~ ARV $30
Ah, what a cute lovely cards and from Hallmark. I am glad to let you know that Hallmark is encouraging your kids Jaihari will got to the same school. He will be so excited to see his old friends and teachers. He loves the smell of fresh school supplies. Before heading his school, I can send positive messages to eat healthy snack, wash hands after coming from the restroom and organize new school supplies. The lovely card will remind him whenever he opened his school bag.
If your kids are scary to go to school for their first them, you can send encouragement putting thier favorite characters on these cards. They can perk up their spirits making them excited to read mom’s words, “I am always be with you”, “I love you”, “Don’t miss the Fun”
Lunch notes are very cute to show little loves. You can write couple of lines and put it on the napkin when you pack their school lunch in the morning. I hope they will feel better with your words of encouragement
Pencils, binders and glue, oh my! The start of a new school year can be overwhelming for kids and parents alike. Let Hallmark help with a slew of emotional school supplies that help kids transition back to school and connect with friends, while giving parents tools to encourage and build confidence in their kids all year long.
Back to School Products
- Hallmark Justin Bieber Card : Help them “belieb” in themselves.
- Need a little boost of confidence for your favorite Bieber fan? Tell them way to go, congrats or hello with a Hallmark Justin Bieber greeting card.
- Hallmark Lunch Notes: Surprise your child with a lunchtime delight.
- Fruits and veggies will help a kid be physically fit but don’t forget about a child’s emotional wellness. Surprise your child with a serving of love and pride with Hallmark’s bite-sized Lunch Notes. The unexpected “I love you” or “good luck” will let your child know you’re by their side even after they get on the school bus.
- Kids Encouragement Cards: Let them hold onto your words. Kids often get embarrassed when parents say “I love you” in front of their friends. Think about sticking a card in their backpack or inside a textbook so they can find it later and hold onto it all day. Hallmark Kids Encouragement cards address topics for young kids, including nerves about school and positive reinforcement for hard work, as well as topics for tweens/teens, such as peer pressure and choosing friends wisely. (Select variety available for personalization on Hallmark.com; an extended supply is available in stores).
- Bug ‘Em: Pass the encouragement bug around the family. Challenge the entire family to support each other by passing around the encouragement bug – Hallmark’s Bug ‘Em. One person starts by filling Bug ‘Em with treats, a coupon to do something nice (like making their sibling’s bed) or a kind note of encouragement, and then leaves Bug ‘Em where the recipient will find it. Once the recipient finds Bug ‘Em, he or she is charged with surprising another family member and spreading the encouragement bug.
Follow Hallmark on