Exergen Temporal Scanner Review and Giveway (closed)
Exergen Corporation is the recognized world leader in industrial and medical non-invasive temperature technology. From providing temperature sensors for NASA and various industries to creating one of the world’s most popular baby gifts, Exergen creates non-invasive temperature measurement devices providing lower cost, higher accuracy, less invasiveness, and greater reliability than ever previously possible.
The creator of the first temporal artery thermometer—the Temporal Scanner™, the most efficacious, non-invasive thermometer ever created. Exergen holds over 100 U.S. and foreign patents, and is the only manufacturer of retail medical thermometers in the U.S. Presently, 30% of hospitals and pediatricians currently use the Exergen TemporalScanner, and well over 1 million consumers use one at home.
From my experience:
For many years, I used a digital thermometer that can fit under their arms and tongue. We don’t know whether it gives accurate temperature of our kids. I also find hard to read it and it also takes more than 5 to 10 minutes to check it. They get so upset as I use it under their tongue and they are not comfortable with it. I thought only the doctor and professional nurse can have this Exergen Temporal Scanner. Now I am happy that every parents can have it at home and use it whenever their kids are sick. I would suggest that any new parent must buy one of these. They will be very happy to take the temperature when the baby is sleeping and also they will be of relief to see their baby’s temperature go level down. Your baby can have good sleep even when you want to measure it without disturbing him/her.
A non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology called “Exergen Temporal Scanner” is easy to follow its instruction. Just slide the thermometer over the center of the forehead for 2-3 seconds while holding down the scan button. To see whether it works correctly, you can hear and see the red light button. When you release the scan button and you will see the temperature on the display screen. It can also be very easy to use for both adults and babies. Press gently on her forehead to read the the temperature in the display screen. The process looks quiet complex but it’s simple to follow. It also gives accurate temperature. You should also know you have purchased the gentlest and most accurate method of temperature assessment in the world.
If you have it, then you’ll toss all your old thermometers. And you can be very happy with this one.
Why must it have at home?
- Non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology
- It can be read within few seconds on the display screen
- Works more accurate than ear thermometers
- Perfect for all ages from newborns to adults
Where can I purchase a TemporalScanner?
The Exergen Temporal Scanner is available online and in popular retailers like Babies R Us and Walmart starting at $29.98. You can also download and print a $5.00 mail-in-rebate.
How to enter
Exergen is giving away one lucky reader a TemporalScanner to check the temperature whenever anyone in your households are sick.
This contest is open for US and Canada Residents only. A huge thank you to Exergen Temporal Scanner for sponsoring this opportunity.
You are eligible for additional entries after completing your first entry. Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Mom’s Focus on Cyber World to your blogroll – Earn 2 entries
- Grab my button – Earn extra 2 entries
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to Mom’s Focus on Cyber World and leave the URL to your blog post in the comment – Earn 3 entries
- Subscribe to Mom’s Focus on Cyber World by rss feed
- Subscribe to Mom’s Focus on Cyber World by email
- Earn extra entry for each non-giveaway posts
- Become a Fan of the Facebook
- Spread the word on social networks like twitter, stumble, facebook – Earn each extra entry
- Post it on Facebook - Earn 2 entries
- Earn extra entry for each of my recent giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter @momsfocus and tweet copy and past below – Daily Entry. Leave your twitter name